I'm making a compilation of books I want to read, so that I can load up my Kindle. I'm not sure what my access to books will be like in Madagascar and I'm not sure if the wi-fi on the ship will allow me to download books (I've heard it is very slow). So I'm playing it safe and taking lots with me! So if you've read a great book lately, send me the title! I like all kinds of fiction, especially historical fiction as well as non-fiction.
Here's a couple of books I would recommend if you looking for a good book to read:
- Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende
- Between Love and Honor by Alexandra Lapierre
- Where The Pavement Ends by Erica Warmbrunn
- Iron & Silk and True Notebooks, both by Mark Salzman
- Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer